- How do I purchase a lesson?
- What do i get when i purchase a lesson?
- How do you teach a song?
- Which information is included in the TAB?
- I don’t know how to read tabs!
- Which softwares do i need to use your lessons?
- Can i watch the lessons on my tablet?
- Can i download the lessons from my tablet?
- I have a slow Internet speed, can i still download your files?
- I haven’t received my download links!
- My download link has expired!
- My Zip file is corrupted / won’t open or download keeps timing out!
- Can i request a song / lesson?
- Do you offer a refund?
How do I purchase a lesson?
It’s very easy! simply browse through the lessons pages (dobro or weissenborn or lap steel) and when you find a lesson that you want to purchase, click the “add to cart” link. You can then click “checkout” or continue your shopping and click the shopping cart link at the top of the page when you’re done.
After you have completed your order, you will be redirected to a page with your invoice including a download link for each product you bought. You will also get those links by email if you want to download your files later.
What do i get when i purchase a lesson?
After purchasing your lessons, you get a download link for each product you bought (both in the invoice page and in your email box). Click the link and save to your computer:
- If you bought a tablature, you get a PDF file with complete notation
- If you bought a lesson package, you get a Zip file which usually contains: full HD 1080p movie, tablature (in PDF format), mp3 performance & practice tracks, and depending on the lesson, backing tracks.
How do you teach a song?
Usually we’ll start off by checking out the song structure, chords, and any technique required to play the tune.
Then we’ll go through each section slowly, phrase by phrase: left hand, right hand, rhythm, repetition etc.
After that, we’ll play the song at slower tempos, with a metronome if it’s a solo arrangement or (if applicable) with a backing track.
There is a smooth learning curve in all my lessons because i want to make sure you’ll be able to play the song from start from finish!
Also note: all my paid lessons (dobro or weissenborn or lap steel) include a FREE sample (around 10 minutes – depending on the lesson) so that you can get an idea of how the teaching is like before making a purchase!
Which information is included in the TAB?
Each TAB is very detailed and includes everything that i’ve played in the performance down to the last note. I spend a lot of time writing those because i want to make sure you’ll be able to play it exactly like I did if you wish to 🙂
So you’ll get: notes, rhythm notation, chord names, right-hand fingering…
I don’t know how to read tabs!
I got you covered: here is a blog post where I explain in detail everything you need to know to read my tabs.
Which softwares do i need to use your lessons?
- Zip file: if you’re on windows, you need a Zip program like 7-zip to open the Zip file. If you’re on mac then there’s already a built-in Zip program so you don’t need to worry about that. If you use a tablet, you need an app such as iZip or WinZip.
- Tab: you need Adobe Reader.
- Video: most videos players will work (VLC, quick time, windows media player..).
- Mp3: any music player will work (itunes, windows media player…).
Can i watch the lessons on my tablet?
Absolutely! I recommend to use the VLC app rather than iTunes though as my videos are high quality 1080p and VLC seems to handle that much better than iTunes!
Can i download the lessons from my tablet?
I don’t recommend to do that as the video lesson file is usually quite large and iPads don’t seem to be very good at downloading large files! Rather try to download from your computer and then transfer them to your tablet using the VLC app (here is a link to a tutorial which explains how to transfer files from your computer to your tablet using VLC).
I have a slow Internet speed, can i still download your files?
Yes, you can! Contact me and i’ll explain you how to do that.
I haven’t received my download links!
Please check out your spam folder first. If it’s not there, then contact me and i’ll send you your download links!
My download link has expired!
That means you have not downloaded your file in the alloted time. No worries! Contact me and i’ll reset it for you!
My Zip file is corrupted / won’t open or download keeps timing out!
This means something went wrong while downloading the file and it did not complete successfully. Try to download it again. If you still can’t get this to work after a few tries then please contact me and we’ll sort this out!
Can i request a song / lesson?
Absolutely! This site is first and foremost for you so feel free to contact me for any song or lesson suggestions 🙂
Do you offer a refund?
Since these are downloads, i can’t offer a refund. However i want you guys to be happy so if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the product you bought then please contact me and i’ll see what i can do!